Harambee Institute of Science & Technology Charter School
Established in 1997, Harambee Institute of Science & Technology Charter School is one of the first African-centered charter schools formed in the state of Pennsylvania. With a focus on Science and Technology, Harambee is an elementary public school serving over 550 students in grades K-8. Harambee prides itself on delivering an academic experience to students in a loving, safe, and culturally rich environment.
To offer our community an education with a focus on the origins, current status, and future of the African world. To educate students to succeed as global citizens with a clear awareness of “who I am, where I am from, where I am going, and how I get there.”
The Special Education Teacher is responsible for ensuring the delivery of services to students who have been identified with disabilities. The Special Education Teacher is also responsible for the management of IEPs, Progress Monitoring and related services for the students they service. The Special Education Teacher is responsible for demonstrating strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal skills, good organizational ability; and productive collaboration with General Education Teachers.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- PA State Teacher certification in Special Education.
- Teaching experience preferred.
- Submit your resume and cover letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A representative from our recruitment team will follow-up with you to schedule an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com